Wednesday, March 29, 2017



All About Ms.Grider

Hello my name is De'Siona Grider. I am second grade teacher at YourFavorite Elementary school. I am from Lower Alabama and I graduated from high school from Carroll High School. Before graduating from high school I graduated from Wallace Community College with an Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. After my graduations I headed off to college at The University of South Alabama with a major in Elementary Education. I graduated from South Alabama May of 2019. Being a teacher is a life changing career. You get to sculpt the minds of young children and change their life in a wonderful way. Therefore I am so excited for this school year and teaching your students . This year we will cover many topics starting from telling time and ending with Earth Day.

4 comments:

  1. Will we be planting things as a part of earth day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, this year planting will not be one of our main focuses for earth day. Planting will be held in September for National Planting day

      Delete